How to install and start-up gearbox reducer?
The correct installation form is helpful to quickly install and start the gearbox reducer. Here we will talk about the steps to install and start-up gearbox reducer.
- gearbox lifting
- gearbox start-up
- gearbox alignment
- installing of a Foot-mounted Gearbox
- mounting a coupling
- installing a shaft-mounted gearbox with a keyway
- the thread corresponds to the thread of the thrust plate hole, and the end is unthreaded.
- installing a shaft-mounted gearbox with a shrink disc
- installing a torque arm
- installing a motor to the gearbox
- installain a v-belt drive
- installing a tooth-belt drive
- installing of a chain drive
- filling lubrication oil
- installing the breather plug