Today, our standardized industrial gear units are especially important due to their high level of availability, their quality and their attractive price-performance ratio. Our selection of universal gear unit designs is perfectly supplemented by a wide range of standard options such as motor connection flange, backstops and taconite seals. The gear units supporting horizontal and vertical mounting positions, they can also be installed on the front(base- or shaft-mounted gear units). The standardized connections offer flexibility in terms of mounting options, such as those required for temperature control or gearbox lubrication.
What are the features of of H Series Helical Gearbox
- Gearbox can be supplied for either horizontal or vertical installation.
- Other arrangements are possible on request.
- Input Motor flange or multiple output shafts can be customize.
- Precision Gears machined, carburized and precision tooth grinding/skiving to ensure perfect tooth profile.
- Housing design to reduce resonance and noise absorbing
- Gears with large contact area design.
- Housing design to increase thermal conduction areas
- High efficiency ventilation fans design (optional)
- Oil lubrication pump or force lubrication system (optional) for efficiency reducing heat to increase gearbox service life.
Specification of H Series Helical Gearbox
- Input Power: 10 KW-15775 KW
- Output Torque: 6.7 N.m-1030 N.m
- Transmission Ratio: 5.6-450
- Transmission Stage: 2,3,4 stage
- Mounting position: Vertical, horizontal
Appilications of H Series Helical Gearbox
- Conveyor drives
- Bucket conveyor drives
- Agitator drives
- Hoist drives
- Running gear drives
- Paper machine drives
- Dryer drives
- Water screw drives